Copyright 1999. Stanton and Anthony Papers Project. All rights reserved.
Map 2: Susan B. Anthony's Travels, March to July 1852
- Batavia, Genesee County -- March 24th
- Syracuse, Onondaga County -- June 17th
- Albion, Orleans County -- July 7th
- Caryville, Genesee County -- July
- Richville, Genesee County -- July
- Alabama Centre, Genesee County -- July
- Akron, Erie County -- July
- Clarence, Erie County -- July
- Williamsville, Erie County -- July
- Buffalo, Erie County -- July
Adapted from Thomas Petingale and L. P. Behn, "Map of the Rail Roads of The State of New York Showing Stations, Distances & Connections with Other Roads," 1858, Map Collections, 1597-1988: Railroad Maps, Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division. [Online] Available http://lcweb2.loc.gov, Library of Congress, Washington D. C.
View state-wide map
The Papers of Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan B. Anthony,
ed. Ann D. Gordon, et al.
(Columbia, S.C.: Model Editions Partnership, 1999).
Electronic version based on the microfilm edition of
The Papers of Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan B. Anthony
(Wilmington, Del., 1991). On the Web at http://mep.blackmesatech.com/mep/ [Accessed 24 October 2017]